Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Time Fun Show - 10.17.11









Dear Listeners,

Today is my Happy Fun Time Show. I'll be exploring and mixing genres like someone who has been doing so for about a year. I hope you like it.

Jazz Selections - Miles Davis and John Coltrane
The Thrill is Gone - BB King
5446 That's My Number - Toots and the Maytals

Rocket 88 - Bill Haley
House of the Rising Sun - The Animals
Red House - Jimi Hendrix

On My Radio - The Selector
This Town - Green River
Bikini Girls with Machine Guns - The Cramps

Lean on Shena - Bouncing Souls
Stray Cat Strut - The Stray Cats
Rocky Road to Dublin - Dropkick Murphys
Those Damn Blue Collar Tweekers - Primus (sucks)

Skank by Numbers - Mustard Plug
This Year - The Mountain Goats
My Love for Evermore - HillBilly Moon Explosion

Amerika - Ramstein
Maria - Scooter
Leave you Far Behind - Lunatic Calm

Sick Bubblegum - Rob Zombie
Seek and Destroy - Metalica remixed by BassNectar
First of the Year - Skrillex

Enjoy your week.

Best,

Popeye

P.S. this is a cool music video


No comments:

Post a Comment