Monday, September 19, 2011

Dubstep Fieldtrip: New and Next









Dear Listeners,

I had alot of fun researching and playing the Dubstep Fieldtrip show. There is a lot of music on this list that I will throw on my workout playlist. In particular, I loved Beast Mode by River Accorsi. Up next is the playlist:

Midnight Request Line - Skream

26 Basslines - Benga
Chillz - Hatcha
Deep Concentration - Youngsta

Heartbreaker - Deadboy
Beautiful Complication - Guido
Gold or Soul - Hyetal

Beast Mode - River Accorsi
Coming Closer - Sub Focus
Turk Mex - The GasLamp Killer

Cheat I - Appleblim
Gold - Darkstar
Trouble in the West - Koan Sound

Beautiful Lies - Mt Eden
Gargoyle - Doctor P
28 Hours Later - 12th Planet

REQUESTS

Take Me To The Hospital - The Prodigy (Rusko Remix): Jason
'In For The Kill' - La Roux (Skrillex remix): Mika
White Satin - The Moody Blules (Zeds Dead Dubstep Remix): Jason
Sunlight - Modestep: Bryant
Harry Potter Death Eater Dubstep: Luke

See, if you make requests. I will play them

My good friend Bryan and I enjoyed playing music for you....I hope you enjoyed hearing it.

Best,

Popeye

No comments:

Post a Comment