Monday, March 19, 2012

Free Music Showcase [i.e. CC]









Thanks to the interwebs, music has been free online for a long time. I'm not talking about The Pirate Bay or Napster. I'm talking about Creative Commons. A tool for undiscovered artists to release music to the most people and fill the house at any gig they play.

So, enjoy this weeks exploration into legally free music!


Try to Play - Chewbaska
Ska la per terra - Skalingrad
Shame on you Mr. Bush - Ezzo

CF Underworld - Duck
Little Space Exploration - Unpureless Dub
Cowboy Dub - King Dubby

Souvenir - Antonio Sacco
La Cite De L'Eau Fraiche - DJ Klass
Human Greg - Askeladd

1_UVN - Biocarbon13
Let's Dance to Forget - Maelstrom
Seismograph: It indicates fear - Philos Deploys

One Million Dollar Theme - The Dead Rocks
Terror en la Bahia - Los Cadaver
Love at First Bite - Satans Rejects

Whoops! - Goo Goo Cluster
Steady B. - Trafic de Blues
Babylon - Activ System

Ghosts II - Nine Inch Nails
Shut the Club Down - Girl Talk

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs, and I'm the creator of CCHits.net, and I'd like to submit the tracks played in this show to the site. Would you be able to provide me with source links for these tracks?

    Are you likely to play much else in the way of Creative Commons music? If so, I'd really like to talk to you (or any of the other presenters at KSLU who might choose to play Creative Commons music) about getting your tracks listed on CCHits.net.

    Feel free to drop me an e-mail at show@cchits.net

    All the best,

    Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs

    ReplyDelete