Monday, September 5, 2011

Rockabilly Showcase: show notes, playlist and podcast









Dear Listeners,

I just finished my Rockabilly Showcase Radioshow. I enjoyed researching it and playing it for you. I really discovered some new and awesome music. I hope you did as well.

PLAYLIST

Train Kept A Rollin - Johnny Burnette

That's Alright Mama - Elvis Presley
Rocket 88 - Bill Haley
Guitar Rock - Bill Flagg

Folsom Prison Blues Remix - Johnny Cash
Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins
Ooby Dooby - Roy Orbison

Be Bop A Lula - John Lennon
Your 16 - Ringo Starr
Not Fade Away - Rolling Stones

I knew the Bride - Rockpile
Bikini Girls with Machine Guns - The Cramps
Galaxie 500 - Reverend Horton Heat

Rockabilly Guy - The Polecats
Stray Cat Strut - The Stray Cats
Switchblade 327 - The Brian Setzer Orchestra

RIP - Zombie Ghost Train
Devil Woman From Outerspace - Rezurex
Horney in a Hearse - Nekromantix

Amor Psycho by Voodoo Zombie
Bride of the Monster - Kitty in a Casket
The Garden - The Creepshow

My Love for Evermore - Hillbilly Moon Explosion
The Boogie Man - The Hellfreaks
Ghosts of the Twilight Storm - Shaun Kama And The Kings Of The Wild Frontier

Remember....you can view this on the website. Or you can download it as a podcast. Just put the Podcast RSS feed into your audio player

best,

Popeye


No comments:

Post a Comment