Monday, November 14, 2011

Live DJ Set: audio track, shownotes, and videos






I did my damndest to give you a sort of Live Club Mix tonight, however, my software bombed. It's called iMixxx and it's very free. I've done one show with it. It was a bit difficult to deal with that time. This time, it overcame me. Anyway....listen to the fun songs.

Easy to Remember - St. Germain
Midnight Request Line - Skream
Da Funk - Daft Punk

Some Chords - Deadmau5
DVNO - Justice
Robot Rock - Daft Punk

This Is The Hook - BSOD
Santeria - Sublime remixed by JPod
Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz remixed by DNB
Sick Bubblegum - Rob Zombie remixed by Skrillex
White Satin - Zeds Dead Dubstep Remix

Ghosts 'n Stuff - Deadmau5
I Can't Stop - Flux Pravilion
Cinema - Benni Benassi remixed by Skrillex

Everyday - Rusko remixed by Netsky
One - Swedish House Mafia - The Prototype Remix
Feel Good - Modestep

Seek and Destroy - Metalica remixed by BassNectar

Next time I'm going to use CDs to beatmatch.....probably not for next show though





No comments:

Post a Comment