Monday, October 10, 2011

House Showcase: audiofeed and shownotes











Dear Listeners,

This show was very experimental for me. It's the first time that I've attempted to use Mixxx to do radio. I've played with it in the past. This is really a trial by fire for me. I'm starting to understand beatmaching and how show creation needs to be more dictated by BPM than I'm used to....anyway...here is the playlist.

Crescendolls - Daft Punk
Beadumægen - Wisp
Ants - ediT

Let the Funk Ride - AIM
Sunday Smoking - Martin Dawson
Big - Donald Glaude

Fingerpaint - Digital Witches
Gift - Way Out West
Fast Life - Bad Boy Bill

Love will find you - Paul Anthony and Zxx
Southside - David Clarke
Bat Box - Miss Kittin

Hi Friend - Deadmau5
The Grid - Daft Punk (TCM Remix)
Satisfaction - Deadmau5

Next week will be Industrial...emphasizing EBM...or Electric Body Music....Also...more beatmatching...I'll master it one day.

Best,

Popeye

No comments:

Post a Comment