Monday, August 29, 2011

Burning Man Broad and Podcast









Dear Listeners,

I hope you liked the first broadcast of the semester. I had a lot of fun doing it. This is the playlist.

Running Wild by Billy Casazza

Remix of Stop by Janes Addiction by TekFreaks
Hallucinogen - Gamma Goblins - Mike Butler Mashup (Riktam, Bansi Remix)
Kill the Moombah - DJ Dutch

Buddies - M.A.N.D.Y
Keep Us Together - D.Ramirez
Drew Drop VS Billy Seal LIVE @ Rites of Massive

Seek and Destroy (Remixed by BassNectar and Dulce Vita)
Neurokenitics - Zebbler Encanti Experience
Creepin - EOTO

Psycho - Infected Mushroom
Purple Overdose - Christopher Lawrance
Smashing the Opponent - Infected Mushroom

OSCAR'S REWARD IS THE WORLD - DG's MASH
War Pigs Go To The Beat (TCM Edit) - The Crystal Method

If you are still interested in Burning Man you should watch Burning Man: Beyond Black Rock. There are many ways to stream it free online

Infected Mushroom is a hell of a band and I would suggest listening to their other music.

I'm sorry about the beginning of the track, the mic was unplugged and I didn't realize it. Also, I've been experimenting with under voice audio tracks, I'm still trying to get it right. I am also still tinkering with the KSLU live recording. Any advice is welcome.

Have a great week,

Popeye

No comments:

Post a Comment