Thursday, January 19, 2012

With a little help from my listeners!

PPR is rocking into it's 5th semester with 19 shows that are a hour and a half or longer. Needless to say, I'm having a great time doing this.

I'm going to Skank up a storm this Monday (1/23/12) with a Two Tone Ska Show to open KSLU's semester right! After this Monday I'll have 2o shows on the interwebz for you to listen to!

I NEED TO ASK FOR A LITTLE HELP. I would love to reach more people with this undeniably awesome music. To do that I need a bit of help from my listeners.

TWO WAYS TO HELP

1) Invite all of your Facebook friends to the PPR Facebook page. PPR FACEBOOK PAGE

2) Some of you have some prime flyer real estate. If you live on campus you have a door that many people see everyday and if you live on the ground floor of a dormitory you may have a window that people pass by everyday. If you're a big fan of Popeye's Pirate Radioshow it would be great if you could put a flyer on your door or ground floor window. If you don't have such real estate you may know of some community bulletin boards to slap a flyer on. You can either pick a flyer up from KSLU on the free stuff table or print it from here - PPR Spring '12 Flyer

DO NOT POST FLYERS ANYWHERE BUT ON YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS OR OFF-CAMPUS COMMUNITY BULLETIN BOARDS

Thanks for listening....I'll be keeping you rocking from 9:30 to 11 on Monday Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment